River Pointe on Lake Wylie is one of the original master-planned communities on the Lake. Homes started in the early 1990s and continued to get built out until late 2000s. With almost 200 homes in the community all ranging in size of more than 2,000sq ft and up, this community is small but beautiful.
The community has a pool, lakeside beach, playground, tennis/basketball courts, and community marina with wet slips available for residents only.
If you would like to take a tour of this community, please reach out to me below.
What to Love
- Community Marina with resident only wet slips available
- Nice pool with lakeside beach area
- Affordable homes in a pristine neighborhood
- Waterfront homes that face the McDowel Nature Preserve
- Directly across the street from a brand new elementary and high school